Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Hello & a success with Josefina's hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Willkommen AGOTemily - nice meeting you!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGOTemily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone!

    I came across this board while searching the web for a how-to on restoring AG doll hair. My daughter's Josefina's hair was impossibly tangled and frizzy. As suggested by members of this board, we tried the Downy Dunk and the steaming solution tonight -- and it worked miracles! This is the first time in months that my daughter could actually comb through Josefina's hair without creating more of a mess. We were so thrilled that I had to write in!

  3. #3
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Sooooo how long have you been lurking?

    We are quite happy to have you speak up. Glad it worked for you and your daughter.....

    Welcome.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGOTemily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2005
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been lurking for - oh maybe 3-4 weeks?

    I got started with AG dolls when I was looking for a non-Barbie alternative for my daughters. My girls are bicultural (Japanese & Jewish) so I was looking for dolls that looked sort of like them. My girls are now 6 & 3 and they both love their Asian Bitty Babies! My 6 y.o. also has Josefina & AGOT #4 "Emily" and will be getting Marisol for her 7th birthday this spring. (I have my eBay-won Lindsey stashed away for when my 3 y.o. is older -- had to have the Jewish part of my girls represented in our doll collection too!)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •